Who judge a book by its cover?
Sorry not sorry, I do really judge the book by its cover. Let’s accept it, covers are part of the books marketing. That is the first thing we will see.
So here is my top ten fave books/series (so far)
- Shatter Me Trilogy by Tahereh Mafi
I love the eye in these books and the color scheme specially Ignite me.
2. The Selection Series by Kiera Cass
3. The Firebird Trilogy by Claudia Gray
4. Stephanie Perkins books
5. Red Queen Series by Victoria Aveyard
6. Caraval by Stephanie Garber
This is one of the books I own that is beautiful inside and outside. The details of the cover design up to the letters inside the book.
7. Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas
8. Passenger Duology by Alexandra Bracken
9. The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon
Imagine how they did that for just a book covers. A+ for effort!
10. The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder
I like beautiful covers and I cannot lie